Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Kicki Longstocking vs Wolfpac

Kicki's side of the story:

This week's GMOT has been written by Bob Saget circa 1990 America's Funniest Home Videos in that high-pitched voice he used to do.

"Oh, I'm going to catch this ball, that should be easy. Whoops! I dropped it!"

"Let me just gently tap this grounder up the middle. Whoops! I popped it up to the pitcher!"

"I'll just let my fellow fielder catch this ball. Whoops! No one caught it!"

Now, some Bob Saget circa 2012.

"Kicki may have fucked some shit up, like I once did to one of the Olsen twins, but they still fucking won. And isn't that all that matters? Besides not pooping your pants? Am I right?!?! Did I mention that Kicki flipped the shit out of some cups? They did. It was almost like that time I flipped one of the Olsen twins around...Olsen twin sex!"

http://www.nndb.com/people/453/000025378/bsaget2-sm.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment