Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Kicki Longstocking vs. Booze on First

From the desk of Brian Bolton:

Walker: What team are we playing?
Sean: Booze on First
W:no, we play the game first, then we booze at the bar second.
S:wrong, Shot is second.
W: You're drinking hard and early this week I see. I'm thirsty, it's hot out, lets find a corner and give me a shot.
S:But I Don't Pour is in the hot corner (third base).
W: I don't understand this at all.  Let's talk about the game tonight.
S: Tonight is pitching, and Right Now is catching.
W:  That doesn't adhere to any time continuum that I know of. I don't have any questions left.
S: Any Questions is short center, My Tai is left.
W:*blank, soulless stare for a minute* my tais are a little sugary, but at this point I'll drink anything.
S:Don't you want to hear the rest of the roster?
W: At this point, I just want to relax and have fun.  Frankly, I don't kick a damn.

No comments:

Post a Comment